ss_blog_claim=27c167cdb8f8a240a14959527b4317db Trolls, Flame Wars & CyberStalkers: SO, WHAT DO YA THINK?
Cyberbullies
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Case# SO, WHAT DO YA THINK?
Welcome to my new blog!! Indigo Black, as busy as she is, has spent a great deal of time designing and working on this template for me. Indigo, thank you so very much. A great deal of back and forth emails from Indigo and I took place on the design and banners, headers, etc. that she put in the blog. Everything she did though, I liked. She had to spend a great deal of time on the header in working the bugs out. I can see the header and all fine. Can everyone else?

Also, after several discussions with Indigo of what to call the header, "What Lies Beneath" was chosen as it is a play on words, also that is where Trolls live via fairy tales, and I think it fits the blog well. Anyone have any suggestions concerning the blog? Indigo and I would take them into consideration.


I am working a blog right now of what I consider extreme importance, and hopefully it will be up soon. It is taking me a great deal of time to do the blog as it is much deeper than I thought, and I want to have all my facts straight, links and my personal opinion in order before I submit and publish the blog. And guess what!! It is not about Rose Desrochers!!

Regular readers and followers of Thoughts and Considerations, I do NOT want you to put a side link to this blog. Reason is, I might be making some bloggers angry, and I certainly do not want them going after you as well. If you remember my blog concerning Sociopath and Psychopath behavior, these people have been known to go after friends in order to get to me. Another example is Arrogant Angels blog http://gossiponlineblog.blogspot.com/ where she goes after my husbands business in order to get to me. You might even want to consider commenting anonymous on certain blogs, as I have a feeling I am going to be stepping on some toes and making some Internet low lives very angry with me.

Anyway, at least please comment and tell Indigo and I what you think of the layout! Again, thanks so much Indigo. It means a great deal to me!!

Hugs,
Katie


UPDATE, Some information concerning Rose is covered. (Heck, I am a female, I am entitled to change my decision.)
Investigated by yngathrrt @ 8:48 AM
Link To The Evidence| 10 thought(s)
Agent's Notes for: SO, WHAT DO YA THINK?
Very sophisticated... however... it's also a little hard to read. Is there any way to have the lines on the background be a little lighter, especially the vertical ones?

I love the effect, but it is hard for my old blurry eyes to follow easily.

I'll comment on the content later, after coffee.

I see what you are talking about. Actually Jim, my husband brought this out also this morning.

I put the blog in bold as I was concerned that it might be hard to read if not.

Indigo, do you think it is possible to get rid of all the lines completely on the blog part, or make them very light? In other words, having it look like just a sheet of typing paper?

Indigo has worked so hard on this and I hate to ask her to fiddle, so to speak more with it. But, I am sure she will. Indigo, do not worry about this unless you have the time. This should not be on your priority list.

So, ms. Karen. Do you like the header and title?

Katie

Also just noted that if you read all the comments at one time, (in other words, not in this area, it is very hard to read against the white with the lines.

Hey Katie,

I agree with Karen. The gridlines make the text a bit hard to read. Also the black text against the dark grey background doesn't have much contrast. Just my 2 cents, though...

Congratulations on getting this going. It's definitely a worthy cause. I'll be checking back.

Julie

LOVE the header! The graphics and the title. Perfect. You all did a fabulous job.

Thank you all for the compliments. It means a lot to me. I changed the background to just a plain white. It should be more readable now. While having a nice template is cool, the words are the most important part of the blog. Write on Katie!

Indigo, this is perfect!! Like it much better and much easier to read. Thanks so much.

Hugs,
Katie

Nice site and great blog topic. I will be interested in what you have to say. Proof is in the posting. Some of these crazies have to be exposed for what they are--you definitely have my thanks.

Great work. Despite some typos (and btw its SOCIOPATH not - Social Path... don't want someone jumping all over you).

Keep it up and thanks for the link.

Hi Fighter, thanks for visiting. I meant to change that the other day as someone had pointed that out to me. It has been changed now. And you are most welcome for the link. I get a lot of my information off of your blogspot, or links within your links.

BTW readers, if you do see typos, please let me know. All my blogs go into my journal first, which has automatic spell check, yet, not always right. For example, I probably mispelled sociopath as socialpath and it changed it to social path. And I did not correct it. Also, I have been known to put now instead of know. If readers catch this, please let me know.

While some people get their feelings hurt if someone points out typos, I am not one of them, and appreciate anyone who tells me so that it can be corrected when others read it.

Katie

|Back To Home|
Add to Technorati Favorites
Template courtesy of:
Daria Black

Powered by :
Powered by Blogger