ss_blog_claim=27c167cdb8f8a240a14959527b4317db Trolls, Flame Wars & CyberStalkers: 6. ROSE DESROCHERS BREAKS INTO MY SITEMETER
Cyberbullies
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Case# 6. ROSE DESROCHERS BREAKS INTO MY SITEMETER
UPDATE~UPDATE~UPDATE~In Efforts to protect readers and those who comment, SITEMETER has been disabled and taken down!!!!
My intentions were not to blog about ROSE DESROCHERS for awhile, and just give it a rest, as pointed out to me by a good friend, there are many other important issues and subjects matters dealing with "What Lies Beneath?" that they know I have been working on, and I had hoped to blog on these soon. (Still will, but will have to wait for their turn, after this episode!)

Lately I have not been on the Internet much at all as it ties up my phone line (broadband will be up and working tomorrow) as I had placed some adds in the paper for my daughter to sell some of her things before she leaves the country. So, basically, I have just been on once or twice a day to check my email and sitemeter.

The other day I was concerned as while checking my sitemeter, I noticed that around 3 in the morning, Rose's IP address and one from the Netherlands, had been into my sitemeter. Rose's IP address showed that she came in directly from my sitemeter, which has always been set up for no viewers. The IP address from the Netherlands came into my sitemeter from www.sitemeter.com. I was concerned about this, but had so much to do and needed to get off the phone line.

Then, last night when I checked my email, I had an email that alerted me to this. (For privacy purposes, I am not giving the name of the person who sent it.)
Hi Katie,
I don't know if you realize this or not, but your site meter on your Cyberstalkers blog is public and Rose has been checking it out. I know this because she used your site meter to come to my blog (see below). She is too much.
Hope you are well,


I went to check on my sitemeter and sure enough, it was set at NORMAL so that anyone could view my sitemeter! My password has since been changed and set back to no viewers.

I have since checked my sitemeter closer and only Rose's IP and a few others, whom I know belongs to her groupies, and the person who alerted me, are the only ones that have viewed my sitemeter. And that goes to stand, as my readers have always known that I had my sitemeter set at privacy, so why would they even check it?

ROSE, what is it? Are you just so DAMN paranoid that you just have to know who visits my blog? Or, you just have to know who leaves anonymous comments? I am sure you realize this is illegal! Oh, wait, I forgot!!! Laws do not apply to you!!

I am considering taking my sitemeter off completely to protect my viewers, as chances are, if she was able to do this once, she will do it again!!

Any suggestions concerning this? And if you want to make an anonymous comment, email me and I will put it on for you!

I feel so sorry for the people that believe in ROSE, as they are just tokens in her games, and evident from this blog, that she cares nothing about privacy or laws with other bloggers!!

Katie

Trolls, Flame Wars And Cyberstalkers By Referrals <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrt&v=21&r=11> > Visit DetailVisit 247 [<<] <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrt&v=48&r=9&vlr=11&pg=21> [>>] <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrt&vlr=11&pg=21> Domain Name kos.net <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrt&r=34&vlr=11&pg=21&v=47> (Network) IP Address 199.246.2.# (Kingston Online Services) ISP Kingston Online Services Location
Continent
:
North America
Country
:
Canada <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrtamp;v=47&country=CA&vlr=11&pg=21&r=76> <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrtamp;v=47&country=CA&vlr=11&pg=21&r=77> <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrtamp;v=47&country=CA&vlr=11&pg=21&r=77>(Facts) <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrtamp;v=47&country=CA&vlr=11&pg=21&r=78>
State/Region
:
Ontario
City
:
Kingston
Lat/Long
:
44.3, -76.5667 (Map) <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrtamp;r=75&pg=21&vlr=11&v=47>
Language English (United States)en-us Operating System Microsoft WinXP Browser Firefox Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 Javascript version 1.5 Monitor
Resolution
:
800 x 600
Color Depth
:
32 bits
Time of Visit Oct 6 2006 3:07:19 am Last Page View Oct 6 2006 3:16:33 am Visit Length 9 minutes 14 seconds Page Views 2 Referring URL http://www.sitemeter...stats&s=s27yngathrrt Visit Entry Page Visit Exit Page http://cyberstalkers...rs-writersworld.html Out Click Time Zone UTC-5:00 <.?a=s&&s=s27yngathrrt&v=47vlr=11&pg=21&r=31> Visitor's Time Oct 6 2006 3:07:19 am Visit Number 247

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trolls, Flame Wars And Cyberstalkers By Referrals <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrt&v=21&r=11> > Visit DetailVisit 246 [<<] <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrt&v=47amp;r=9&vlr=11&pg=21> [>>] <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrtamp;v=45&r=9&vlr=11&pg=21> Domain Name gohost.nl <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrt&r=34amp;vlr=11&pg=21&v=46> (Netherlands) IP Address 62.212.83.# (LeaseWeb) ISP Ocom B.V. Location
Continent
:
Europe
Country
:
Netherlands <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrtamp;v=46&country=NL&vlr=11&pg=21&r=76> <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrt&v=46&country=NL&vlr=11&pg=21&r=77> <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrt&v=46&country=NL&vlr=11&pg=21&r=77>(Facts) <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrt&v=46&country=NL&vlr=11&pg=21&r=78>
State/Region
:
Utrecht
City
:
Utrecht
Lat/Long
:
52.0833, 5.1333 (Map) <.?a=s&s=s27yngathrrtamp;r=75&pg=21&vlr=11&v=46>
Language unknown Operating System Microsoft WinXP Browser Firefox Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 Javascript disabled Time of Visit Oct 6 2006 3:05:29 am Last Page View Oct 6 2006 3:11:07 am Visit Length 5 minutes 38 seconds Page Views 2 Referring URL unknown Visit Entry Page Visit Exit Page Out Click Time Zone unknown Visitor's Time Unknown Visit Number 246
62.212.0.83
% This is the RIPE Whois query server #2.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% Note: the default output of the RIPE Whois server
% is changed. Your tools may need to be adjusted. See
% http://www.ripe.net/db/news/abuse-proposal-20050331.html
% for more details.
%
% Rights restricted by copyright.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/copyright.html
% Note: This output has been filtered.
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag
% Information related to '62.212.0.0 - 62.212.3.255'
inetnum: 62.212.0.0 - 62.212.3.255
netname: ULI-NET
descr: Utility Line Italia S.r.l.
descr: Via Mezzera 29/A
descr: 20030 Seveso (MI)
descr: Italy
country: IT
admin-c: VF5-RIPE
tech-c: DO22-RIPE
rev-srv: vega.uli.it
rev-srv: guen.uli.it
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: ULI-NOC
source: RIPE # Filtered
person: Vittorio Figini
address: Via Mezzera 29/A
address: 20030 Seveso (MI)
address: Italy
phone: +39 362 540538
fax-no: +39 362 540153
e-mail: vfigini@uli.it
nic-hdl: VF5-RIPE
mnt-by: ULI-NOC
source: RIPE # Filtered
person: Daniele Orlandi
address: Somewhere near Milano
address: Italy
phone: +39 0362 516138
fax-no: +39 0362 609901
e-mail: daniele@orlandi.com
remarks: Any kind of SPAM/UCE will be considered abuse.
remarks: Abusers will be abused.
remarks: Truman Burbank on it.discussioni.misteri is a TROLL
nic-hdl: DO22-RIPE
mnt-by: VIHAI-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered
% Information related to '62.212.0.0/19AS9026'
route: 62.212.0.0/19
descr: ULI Primary Block
origin: AS9026
mnt-by: ULI-NOC


Search results for: 199.246.2

OrgName: Kingston Online Services
OrgID: KONL

Address: 303 Bagot Street, Street Level
City: Kingston
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: K7K-5W7
Country: CA
NetRange: 199.246.2.0
- 199.246.3.255

CIDR: 199.246.2.0/23
NetName: KOSONE-COM

NetHandle: NET-199-246-2-0-1

Parent: NET-199-0-0-0-0

NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: HERMES.KOS.NET
NameServer: APOLLO.KOS.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 1994-05-14
Updated: 2002-04-19
RTechHandle: SC67-ARIN
RTechName: Cole, Steve
RTechPhone: +1-613-549-8667
RTechEmail: coles@kos.net
OrgTechHandle: SC67-ARIN

OrgTechName: Cole, Steve
OrgTechPhone: +1-613-549-8667
OrgTechEmail: coles@kos.net
Investigated by yngathrrt @ 10:21 AM
Link To The Evidence| 6 thought(s)
Agent's Notes for: 6. ROSE DESROCHERS BREAKS INTO MY SITEMETER
Un...be...liev...able. Yet strangely it is exactly the kind of thing this troll would do. It makes you wonder what else she's been up to. What's scary is that she and her husband are offering webhosting. Today it's Sitemeter. Tommorrow credit card fraud?

Katie, please forgive me, but I find her actions hilarious, yet pathetic. she only does that so you'll keep chasing her. It's like that chase game they play at recess, where one highly disliked little kid runs up to someone they feel is better than they are, tweaks them somehow, and the chase is on.

The nasty little one runs away crying victim. Suddenly "everyone" feels sorry for her. That's when she finally feels she is superior to her "chaser/attacker."

But at some point, kids hanging around the nasty little "victim" starts to notice she's not all that wonderful and they wander away. Soon, she must pick on another kid in order to garner more sympathy and elevation (in her eyes) back to being a "someone."

Some people never get out of that recess mentality.

Losers will always be losers. Right now, she's in her heyday, with many spotlights on her. The funniest part is, more often than not, those spotlights are casting her in an unfavorable light, but her ego refuses to see it that way.

Stupid little weed.

So Katie, what's the latest on this mess? Were you able to get things straightened out?

She came to my site again. Honestly, I have no idea why. I will not write about her on my blog. She will find nothing of interest to her in anything I write there, because none of it will be about her.

Good luck with the broadband. I hope it was hooked up successfully.

Hey all, well I did get broadband, and am loving it. But, I have been so busy with other things that have to get done, and have also been a little sick, but nothing serious. Just the change of weather.

What I did ms. Karen is just take sitemeter down so that she could not get into the blogs, and banned her, which I am sure that she gets in through a proxy, but there is nothing for her to break into as far as stats anymore.

Rose cares nothing about laws, so I just made it where she can no longer break the law on my blogs and see private information.

I will be blogging soon, and thanks all for the comments.

Katie

Hey all, well I did get broadband, and am loving it. But, I have been so busy with other things that have to get done, and have also been a little sick, but nothing serious. Just the change of weather.

What I did ms. Karen is just take sitemeter down so that she could not get into the blogs, and banned her, which I am sure that she gets in through a proxy, but there is nothing for her to break into as far as stats anymore.

Rose cares nothing about laws, so I just made it where she can no longer break the law on my blogs and see private information.

I will be blogging soon, and thanks all for the comments.

Katie

You can set sitemeter to HIGH PRIVACY - only you can read it. Or you can use another type of high security IP logging link. I will check and let you know.

Unfortunately - Blogger is highly flawed and there is no way to keep an IP from reading your blog or to block them. Google & Blogger has been notified and they don't seem to care.

However - you are doing a public service with this sort of blog. As long as you have hard proof (which you do) and tell the absolute truth - Rose can't do **** to you or the blog. Boo hoo - truth hurts, don't it Rose?

|Back To Home|
Add to Technorati Favorites
Template courtesy of:
Daria Black

Powered by :
Powered by Blogger