ss_blog_claim=27c167cdb8f8a240a14959527b4317db Trolls, Flame Wars & CyberStalkers: 14 Rose Desrochers Is At It Again.
Cyberbullies
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Case# 14 Rose Desrochers Is At It Again.
It has been a long time since I have blogged, and that has been for many reasons. My life has been quite busy even though the grand boys left 2 months ago. Spring is here, so therefore spring cleaning, the garden is up and needs to be attended to, and pretty much life in general. Also, I have not really been up to par since my daughter left for war in Iraq recently.

I had actually decided at one point not to blog about Rose anymore, as I could not change her ways or completely warn others about her, and the importance of doing so somewhat left me of even trying to do so. With so many new changes in my life, which a lot of those changes were soul searching times spent in my garden, I had pretty much given up on being concerned about her and wasting my time with her.

But that all changed recently, as I decided to visit the new and booming
MYLOT site. This site has a lot of potential and I actually learned about MYLOT from reading one of Rose's Blogs a few months back. While I was reading all the discussions, which by the way, many are great and well thought out, I decided what the heck, I will check Rose's profile out while here also and what she has to say and how others respond to her. OH MY GOD!! I guess I came in at the right time to see what the heck was going on AGAIN!

The drama has started all over again. And it is truly sad. She has once again managed to start flame wars, flying insults to members, criticize, belittle and hurt so many feelings here. I bet many can guess why! They did not agree with her opinions or play by her rules. And of course, she is the victim again if members shot back in defense of her outbursts. She has managed to get so many angry with her, a forum almost dedicated to her shows up in cyberspace. And of course she is angry about that, as she does not appreciate people talking behind her back. She must have forgotten what she and her husband did with the forum on Invision Graphics called HALL OF SHAME, and what that felt like to many, to include myself. I am glad to report that HALL OF SHAME on that site is now down.

She has angered and insulted so many on MYLOT, and what is so sad about this, is that from what I can tell, they are really nice and compassionate people, and many used to be her friends and on a list like MySpace does, but apparently once they disagreed with her, she uses the option to deleted them off her list. This is just such familiar behavior with her. This has happened to so many, and not just on MYLOT but in the past as well. Sad thing is, the members on MYLOT have no idea what they did wrong or what happened, and feel a great deal of hurt, and even guilt!

But many did not tolerate it from the beginning and flew with their own remarks toward her, and she wondered why? Many of those comments and discussions were deleted, yet I did my thing again of copy and paste to save. Sometimes I am scared to death that something will come out of all this and my computer will be taken for proof concerning her. LOL And I cannot say for sure, but I think she had something to do with many of the comments and discussions being removed or deleted.

Thing is, now that others are in defense and pretty much ganging up on her, she cries victim with new discussions or new comments on other discussions. In her own discussions and in comments, she talks about how she would never insult people or resort to name calling, when that is the very thing she did. AGAIN! Does this not sound familiar with her behavior? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

I am once again angered, as from what I have read, the majority of these people are really kind and compassionate and go over and aboard to give others and she a chance to speak, or try to explain their cause, especially when she gets upset as they feel she just did not understand. And respond to that. And they continue to do this after they have been attacked by her. Many times more than once. Yet, she has the nerve to call foul as if a game and victim.

Being compassionate of what one believes in is understandable and admirable, and needed to make the world go round. We really all want to speak our mind and voice our opinion and let our voice be heard in chance to change things we feel so compassionate about. That is what makes
FREEDOM OF SPEECH so important to us all. That in many ways is really what makes the world go round as it changes, and will change laws, thoughts and the world in general.

It has taken me days and days or reading when I can find the time to do so concerning this new outbreak with Rose, and it breaks my heart to see how cruelly Rose has treated so many there. It makes me want to once again warn and fight for the victims that Rose places in her path. And as always, when things get hot coming her way, the discussions or comments were given by her of how awful people treat her for no reason. As John Stossel would say "Give me a break".

I guess I am not ready to let Rose go without warning people still, and I hope others will see with this blog of WHAT LIES BENEATH.


Katie



Labels: , , , , ,

Investigated by yngathrrt @ 8:20 PM
Link To The Evidence| 7 thought(s)
Agent's Notes for: 14 Rose Desrochers Is At It Again.
It's just rose's way of making sure you don't disappear from the web completely! LOL!

Funny thing is, just yesterday I was thinking she had finally had enough of all the crap online and had gone away. No such luck.

Oh, well. At least I know what blog site NOT to visit... thanks for the heads up! LOL.

Yes, I agree Ms. Karen. Thing is I don't have a lot of time to play on the web much anymore. Wish I did. But, I have been following her threads.

She has one up now about Internet Harrassment and talks about 2 peole and accordiing the her she has set the dogs after one and the authories are going to pay them a vist. Sounds like she is talking about me, but no one has knocked on my door. EVER!! Well, at least concerning this. LOL

http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1126979.aspx is the spot. It does have some interesting information and really is a good read.

hmm, Let me see... No, I'm afraid I cannot work up enough of a big whoopie-ding to want to read anything she's written. It was so nice when I thought she had gone away.

Let the silliness commence! LOL

Oh, dear. Boredom got the best of me and I ended up looking (ok, someone else said it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen).

It.was.hilarious! I've only seen the one debacle of her "farewell" post. Had me spraying my coffee EVERYWHERE!

Now I KNOW I don't want to have anything to do with that MyLot site. It's a real time-sucker (but...but... so damn funny! LOL)

Hey Karen, yes, it has been something. The thread is not deleted. I think it got out of hand. There was one thread where you were mentioned. You are now a star! Someone said something to her and she came back with, something to the effect of "OK, who are you? Cathy, Katie or Karen?" I guess she mentioned you as you always post a comment usually to my blogs.

She may have actually left ML as her avatar is now gone. I actually did feel sorry for her as they were dishing it out pretty harsh, but sadly she pretty much brought this on herself I think. Just my opinion.

Take care.

Hugs,
Katie

She mentioned me? Oh, that's too funny. I'm (almost) sorry I missed that one. So, what was it about? I don't recall seeing it on her swan song thread.

So, did she actually leave? Will wonders never cease? I had a good laugh over that thread. I'm almost curious enough to check to see if anyone else has posted on it, but right now, I'm back to not giving a rip. I had my jollies, now I'm fine! LOL.

I swear, reading that "discussion" or whatever it is they call it, was like watching a demolition derby, everyone racing around, crashing into each other... funny, funny stuff.

I don't remember what thread that was on and went back to find it, but there is just so many threads and it would take half the day to find it. It had to do with someone like I said making a response to her and she thought I guess it was someone she knew, such as me, you or someone named Cathy.

The farewell thread has been deleted. And right after that she removed her avatar. I had assumed with so many flaming her and her removing her advatar she had left. But, when I went to check to see if I could find that thread, I noticed she had a new one, a big eye. I guess maybe that represents that she is trying to tell others she is watching them. Of course I don't know what it represents for sure. I think she will stick around, even thought she said she was leaving. Go figure.

|Back To Home|
Add to Technorati Favorites
Template courtesy of:
Daria Black

Powered by :
Powered by Blogger