ss_blog_claim=27c167cdb8f8a240a14959527b4317db Trolls, Flame Wars & CyberStalkers: 15 UPDATE~ROSE IS AT IT AGAIN
Cyberbullies
Friday, June 08, 2007
Case# 15 UPDATE~ROSE IS AT IT AGAIN
I am sure many will find this comical, and it really is. Everyone needs a good laugh, so here goes.


Rose started a thread on MyLot where she claims that she sicked the authorities on me and actually came to my door. Never happened, and what makes it worse is she was accusing another member who I guess she found threatening that that member was me, and had that members comments removed, so now the thread looks like she is talking to herself. She claims that the authorities are after me again, so everyone please start a bail bond party for me. LOL. She says she can do this as my blog is anonymous, therefore it is a Federal Crime. Geeze, I guess I should have named it KATIE FAIRCHILD'S BLOG. I am giving the link, but not sure if one can read it without being a member if it is under mature content. Not sure. Anonymous Internet Harassment Federal Crime This is absolutely ridiculous . Like the law has nothing better to do with their time but come after me all because I am bothering Rose. Give me a break. Not once have I ever threatened, abused or sent Rose ugly emails.

Rose, you might want to be careful as this could backfire on you without you meaning it to. I know you read my blog as the person that monitors it told me you were on my blog for 14 hours the other day. I guess you forgot to sign off.

Signed yours truly,

KATIE FAIRCHILD

Just in case the other folks that read my blog do not know what my name is. I doubt that though. Knowing my full name was easy to find through Rose and her whines using my full name all over the Internet. BTW, does this law also relate to Rose when she had me under HALL OF SHAME with others. Regardless if it is gone or not, I have it all copied and paste. Hmmmm.
After reading this Rose, go back to Mylot and start a new pity party.
Investigated by yngathrrt @ 1:40 AM
Link To The Evidence| 5 thought(s)
Agent's Notes for: 15 UPDATE~ROSE IS AT IT AGAIN
It is pretty funny. Thanks for letting me know who she was talking about. I thought she'd finally lost it completely. I guess she's offended so many people she's lost track.

Maybe she'll pop on the other 1000 boards she posts to later and correct more of my grammar and make more disgraceful comments.

I'd stay and chat longer but I better go bail my squirrel out of jail, he's getting a little annoyed. It's frustrating to him that there are so many nuts around and he's locked up.

Wait! Wait! Wait... SHE'S "correcting" YOUR grammar???

(pardon me while I wipe the coffee off my monitor).

Oh, I have some spare change I can donate to your squirrel bailbond fund.

So, Miss Katie, have you had any visitors from the local law? Anyone pounding on your door to chastise you for telling the truth?

Didn't think so.

I finally went back to the MyLot home page to figure out what it is. I'm still not too clear, other than it being a lot like the old-fashioned bbs's from waaaay back. Just lots of talk and opinions.

It kind of reminds me of when AOL was new and they had all those chat rooms and message boards. Some of them could get a bit heated too.

I won't join up there, mainly because I wouldn't use my last name, nor would I use Lord of the Manor's last name, which would mean I'd be "anonymous" and obviously up to no good.

When I was young, someone told me that those who accuse people of nefarioius deeds are usually the ones up to no good and figure everyone else is doing the same thing.

Hi ms. Karen,

Sorry it took so long to respond. Have been real busy of late and not much time for the Interenet. But, did spend some time on it yesterday reading, and it was wild.
Will talk about that more probably later in a blog.

Nope, have not seen any cops yet. I don't know how many times I have seen her threaten to do that to other people, so just let her have her fun.

Well, I hope your husband had a wonderful Fathers Day. Beautiful day here, so we might go fishing or cook out.

Hugs,
Katie

Great post. Too bad its lost on a sociopathic nutball like Rose

|Back To Home|
Add to Technorati Favorites
Template courtesy of:
Daria Black

Powered by :
Powered by Blogger